Protesters in the early hours of Friday accused the stakeholders of allegedly scheming them out of the programme.
The N-power scheme, expectedly, is being organised by officers of the National Orientation Agency (NOA) and desk officers of the N-Power Scheme which started November 2017, in some local government areas of the state but allegedly started in Warri North council with only two beneficiaries shortlisted for verification in the entire area council.
Spokesperson for the angry youths, and the secretary of Koko Community Management Authority, Mr. David Atie alleged that the two beneficiaries were not indigenes of the local government council, saying that the way youths were deliberately left out of the exercise had been unfair.
He noted that the alleged politicisation of the N-power Scheme had denied many youths the opportunity of benefiting from the present administration nationally.
Mr Atie told journalists that their grievances would be channeled to the appropriate authorities concerned in order to forestall any repeated occurrence in the future.
However, efforts made to get comments from officials of Warri north local government council was not successful.
But the chief orientation and mobilisation officer, National Orientation Agency (NOA), Mrs. Esther Madamedon, the desk officer, N-Power, Mrs. Belinda Edema said the exercise in the council area had been successful and lauded the federal government for the scheme, and however regretted the abysmal low turnout as a result of poor sensitization of the N-Power scheme in the area.